WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A FIRE & SECURITY ENGINEER TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Please apply via email enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter to:
Fire & Security Engineer
At Specialised Fire & Security, we are recruiting a fire & security engineer to join our award-winning team.
Role: Fire & Security Engineer
Hours: Monday – Friday 0830am – 1630pm (with share of on-call rota)
Overtime hours available
- Complete pre-programmed planned maintenance to fire and security systems. Further complete any identified remedial/ repair works to fire, intruder, CCTV or access control systems.
- Complete multi-disciplined fire and security installations across a wide range of sectors including domestic, hospitality, retail and commercial.
- Providing industry-leading customer service and the highest quality of workmanship to each of our clients.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of relevant Fire standards BS5839-1:2017, BS6266:2011, BS7273 and Security standards BS4737, PD6662 and DD243
- At least 3 years demonstrable experience in the fire and security industry
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of working on the following systems
- Intruder Alarms: Galaxy, Scantronic, Euro
- CCTV: Hikvision, Dahua, Concept Pro, Avigilon. Hanwha
- Fire: Advanced, C-Tec, Kentec, Morley
- Access: Paxton, Comelit
- Emergency lighting systems
30 days holiday per annum
Fully expensed company van
Training and progression opportunities
Unrivalled working environment and company culture