Specialised Fire & Security Ltd is an independent specialist fire and security provider, established in 2013 and located in Belfast. The company has quickly earned a reputation for delivering tailored solutions to its clients along with a first-class service. The team have become experts in the latest market leading technology specialising in the design and integration of bespoke systems covering supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV Systems and Access Control Systems. The company is regulated by industry accreditations, NSI Gold & BAFE
This is a full-time on-site role for an Engineer. The Engineer will be responsible for the installation, servicing and maintenance of Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Systems. The Engineer will work closely with Project Managers, System Designers and other Engineers to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to a high standard and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Very competitive Salary based on time serviced and industry experience.
- Company Van (Renault Traffic Sport)
- Fuel cards
- Fluke Multi meter
- Solo test kit
- Network tester
- Company backed tool scheme
- Experience in the installation, servicing and maintenance of Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Systems. to current BS and BAFE Standards.
- Mature can do attitude.
- Experience in fault finding and rectification of issues
- Experience in working on commercial and industrial sites
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, project managers and system designers
- Strong problem-solving skills,
- Team player.
- Familiarity with industry relevant standards.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. or contact the office to arrange a meeting.