SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED ALARM SYSTEMS
Over the years, our team has built a vast knowledge of alarm systems, allowing them to offer the perfect solution for individual situations.
Intruder alarms are an essential tool for business users. They assist in providing protection for staff, stock and premises against attack or intrusion, whilst also satisfying the requirements of insurers who often require business premises to be fully protected by an operational intruder alarm system monitored by dual path remote signalling with police response as a condition of providing full cover.
Today’s intelligent intruder alarm systems can now be designed to interact with other systems including the triggering of security lighting, switching off power circuits when armed and reporting freezer alarm and fire sprinkler system activations.
“Intruder alarms can deter an intruder or stop them in their tracks. As alarm specialists, we’re able to customise systems to perform at their best with your individual property.”
When designing your intruder alarm system we can enhance the benefits with specific features, such as:
- System control panels, which can be used to identify users and to check on the alarm setting and un-setting times, activations, and resets
- Perimeter doors which may be 24-hour alarmed (i.e. give a local audible warning when opened) whilst the premises are trading to reduce the risk of stock being removed
- Smoke generating systems, which can minimise the risk of high value stock being removed before police or keyholders arrive at your premises. These are designed to:
- Fill the protected area with thick harmless residue-free smoke within seconds of an activation
- Disorientate intruders
- Prevent intruders from seeing their target stock